HPE Aruba 2930F 24G 4SFP+ 28 Port Switch
HPE Aruba 2930F 24G 4SFP+ - switch - 24 ports - managed - rack-mountable
Switch - 24 ports - L3 - managed - stackable
24 x 10/100/1000 + 4 x 1 Gigabit / 10 Gigabit SFP+ (uplink)
Throughput: 95.2 Mpps ï¿½ Switching capacity: 128 Gbps ï¿½ Latency (1 Gbps): 3.8 ï¿½s ï¿½ Latency (10 Gbps): 1.6 ï¿½s
Jumbo frame size: 9220 ï¿½ IPv4 routing table entries: 10000 ï¿½ IPv6 routing table entries: 5000
MAC Address Table Size
OSPF, RIP, RIP-1, RIP-2, BGP, IGMPv2, IGMP, OSPFv2, static IP routing, IGMPv3, OSPFv3, static IPv4 routing, static IPv6 routing, RIPng, MLD, CIDR
Remote Management Protocol
SNMP 1, SNMP 2, RMON 1, SNMP, Telnet, SNMP 3, SNMP 2c, SSH, SSH-2, CLI, XRMON
Flow control, full duplex capability, DHCP support, BOOTP support, ARP support, VLAN support, IGMP snooping, Syslog support, DiffServ support, IPv6 support, SNTP support, sFlow, Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) support, Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol (MSTP) support, Access Control List (ACL) support, Quality of Service (QoS), Jumbo Frames support, DHCP server, STP Root Guard, Uni-Directional Link Detection (UDLD), LLDP support, Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP), Management Information Base (MIB), MAC address lockout, dynamic ARP protection, DHCP protection, Dynamic VLAN Support (GVRP), Multiple VLAN Registration Protocol (MVRP), Neighbor Discovery Protocol (NDP), Class of Service (CoS), Type of Service (ToS), OpenFlow support, CPU protection, Internet Control Message Protocol (ICMP), ICMP Router Discovery Protocol (IRDP), Virtual Extensible LAN (VXLAN), Management Information Base (MIB) II
IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3ad (LACP), IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.1s, IEEE 802.1ad, IEEE 802.1v, IEEE 802.1ab (LLDP), IEEE 802.3at, IEEE 802.3az, IEEE 802.1AX
AC 120/230 V
17.4 in x 7.9 in x 1.7 in
Limited lifetime warranty
2930F 24G 4SFP+
Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Service & Support
Limited lifetime warranty
Dimensions & Weight
Remote Management Protocol
Network hubs and switches
- The Aruba 2930F Switch Series provides performance, security, and ease of use for enterprise edge, SMB, and branch office networks.
- The Aruba 2930F Switch Series is designed with a powerful Aruba ProVision ASIC, to enable the mobile campus with SDN optimizations, low latency, increased packet buffering, and adaptive power consumption.
- The Aruba 2930F Switch Series includes security and quality of services features to build a network that meets ever-changing corporate policies and compliances while protecting your data from both inside and outside attacks.
- The Aruba 2930F Switch Series supports Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager for unified and consistent policy between wired and wireless users and simplifies implementation and management of guest login, user onboarding, network access, security, QoS, and other network policies.
What's in the box
- (1) Aruba 2930F 24G 4SFP+ Switch, (1) power cord, (1)screw kit, (4) mounting ears, (4) bumper feet, (1) cable tie
- The Aruba 2930F Switch Series provides performance, security, and ease of use for enterprise edge, SMB, and branch office networks.Optimized for the digital workplace with unified management tools such as Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager, Aruba Airwave and Aruba Central. Provides optimal configuration automatically when connected to Aruba access points for PoE priority, VLAN configuration, and rogue AP containment.Stacking with Virtual Switching Framework (VSF) and convenient built-in 1GbE or 10GbE uplinks and PoE+ models deliver right-size network access performance.Robust Layer 3 feature set includes Access OSPF, static and RIP routing, ACLs, sFlow, IPv6 with no software licensing required.
- The Aruba 2930F Switch Series is designed with a powerful Aruba ProVision ASIC, to enable the mobile campus with SDN optimizations, low latency, increased packet buffering, and adaptive power consumption.Increase performance with selectable queue configurations and associated memory buffering that meets your specific network application requirements.Virtual Switching Framework (VSF) virtualizes up to four physical switches into one logical device for simpler, flatter, more agile networks.Supports up to 740W of internal PoE+ power for wireless access points, cameras and phones.
- The Aruba 2930F Switch Series includes security and quality of services features to build a network that meets ever-changing corporate policies and compliances while protecting your data from both inside and outside attacks.Flexible authentication options include standards based security protocols such as 802.1X, MAC and Web Authentication, to enhance security and policy-driven application authentication.Powerful, multilevel-access security controls include source-port filtering, RADIUS/TACACS+, SSL, Port Security, and MAC address lockout.
- The Aruba 2930F Switch Series supports Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager for unified and consistent policy between wired and wireless users and simplifies implementation and management of guest login, user onboarding, network access, security, QoS, and other network policies.Supports Aruba Airwave Network Management software to provide common platform for Zero Touch Provisioning management, and monitoring for wired and wireless network devices.Cloud-based management supported by Aruba Central.RMON and sFlow provide advanced monitoring and reporting capabilities for statistics, history, alarms and events.Out-of-band Ethernet management port keeps management traffic segmented from your network data traffic.