HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen10 5218R – 20-core – 1P – 32GB-R – S100i – NC – 8SFF – Server
The HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen10 5218R Server is operating with greater processing power and a higher core count. This server has one Intel® Xeon® 5218R processor, 8 small form factor drive bays, and a 32 GB memory. With built-in security, the HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen10 Server is flexible by design and ready to handle your infrastructure needs. This Networking Choice server is a 1P, 1U, rack-mountable 800W power supply server.
Hard Drive (2nd)
Storage Controller (2nd)
Service & Support
Dimensions & Weight
- Advanced performance with versatile compute
- Innovative design for flexibility and choice
- Security innovations
- High serviceability and deployment
- HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen10 Server supports advanced technology leveraging the Intel Xeon Scalable processor with up to 28 cores, 12G SAS and 3.0 TB of 2933 MT/s HPE DDR4 SmartMemory. HPE Persistent Memory works with DRAM to provide fast, high capacity, cost effective memory and storage to transform big data workloads and analytics by enabling data to be stored, moved, and processed quickly. Achieve greater capacity with flexible drive configurations with up to 10 SFF and four LFF drives along with an option to support up to 10 NVMe PCIe SSDs delivering enhanced performance, capacity, and reliability to meet various customer segments and workload requirements at the right economics.
- The premium 10 SFF NVMe chassis backplane provides the ability to mix and match SAS/SATA and NVMe within the same chassis along with 8 + 2 SFF and 4 LFF chassis that supports uFF and M.2 storage options. Embedded 4x 1GbE along with HPE FlexibleLOM or PCIe standup 1GbE, 10GbE, or 25GbE adapters provides flexibility of networking bandwidth and fabric so you can adapt and grow to changing business needs. Unmatched expandability is packed in a dense 1U rack design with up to three PCIe 3.0 slots.
- Modern features include Server Configuration Lock that ensures secure transit and locks server hardware configuration, iLO Security Dashboard helps detect and address possible security vulnerabilities and Workload Performance Advisor provides server tuning recommendations for better server performance. With Runtime Firmware Verification the server firmware is checked every 24 hours verifying validity and credibility of essential system firmware. Secure Recovery allows server firmware to rollback to the to last known good state or factory settings after detection of compromised code. Additional security options are available with Trusted Platform Module (TPM) to prevent unauthorized access to server and securely stores artifacts used to authenticate the server platforms while the Intrusion Detection Kit logs and alerts when the server hood is removed.
- HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen10 Server comes with a complete set of services offered by HPE Pointnext, delivering confidence, reducing risk, and helping customers realize agility and stability. Advisory and Transformation Services professionals understand customer challenges and design an enhanced solution. Professional Services enable rapid deployment of solutions and Operational Services provide ongoing support. Services provided under Operational Services include - HPE Flexible Capacity, HPE Datacenter Care, HPE Infrastructure Automation, HPE Campus Care, HPE Proactive Services and multi-vendor coverage. HPE IT investment solutions help you transform to a digital business with IT economics that align to your business goals.