HP LaserJet Enterprise 700 M725dn 110V
HP LaserJet Enterprise MFP M725dn - multifunction printer - B/W
English, French, Spanish / Canada, Mexico, United States, Latin America (excluding Argentina, Brazil, Chile)
Monthly Duty Cycle (max)
Recommended Monthly Volume
5000 - 20000 pages
Max Copying Speed
Up to 40 ppm
Max Copying Resolution
Up to 600 x 600 dpi
Max Printing Speed
Up to 40 ppm
Max Printing Resolution
Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
600 x 600 dpi
2.68 in x 5.8 in (min) - A3 (11.7 in x 16.5 in) (max)
Document Feeder Capacity
3 in x 5 in (min) - 12.3 in x 18.5 in (max)
Transparencies, envelopes, plain paper, labels, recycled paper, bond paper, vellum paper, card stock, light-weight paper
Standard Media Capacity
Max Media Capacity
Bypass Feeder Capacity
Output Trays Capacity
Yes (copying) Yes (printing) Yes (scanning)
USB 2.0, Gigabit LAN, USB host (internal), USB 2.0 host
Office Machine Features
Print from USB flash drive, save to USB flash drive, scan to e-mail, scan to folder, Hardware Integration Pocket, save to network folder, hard disk included, Foreign Interface Harness (FIH), HP High-Performance Secure Hard Disk, Instant-on Technology, HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology, HP Open Extensibility Platform (OXP)
AC 120 V (50/60Hz)
24.2 in x 25.6 in x 24 in
ENERGY STAR Qualified, Blue Angel, EPEAT Silver
HP LaserJet Enterprise
- Empower your teams to do moreu2014print, scan, and copy on paper sizes up to A3u2014from a desktop-sized MFP.
- Reduce energy use with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology, and conserve power with Instant-on Technology.
- Simplify fleet management using world-class tools such as HP Web Jetadmin, and reliably safeguard devices.
- Streamline tasksu2014print, scan, and copy projects directly at the MFP's large color touchscreen.
What's in the box
- Hardware Installation Guide
- HP Black LaserJet Toner Cartridge (10,000 pages)
- HP LaserJet Enterprise MFP M725
- Power cord
- Printer documentation and software on CD-ROM
- Support flyer
- Warranty guide
- Empower your teams to do more-print, scan, and copy on paper sizes up to A3-from a desktop-sized MFP.Stay focused on work-paper capacity up to 4600 sheets and high-capacity cartridges limit interruptions.Get impressive document quality with near edge-to-edge printing.Print what you need, even on the go-from your smartphone or tablet-using HP ePrint or Apple AirPrint .
- Streamline tasks-print, scan, and copy projects directly at the MFP's large color touchscreen.Save time by launching one-touch workflows with HP Quick Sets.Get just the results you need-using touchscreen controls to preview, edit, and reorder scans at the device.Easily send scanned files to multiple destinations. Print right from a memory device via the USB port.
- Simplify fleet management using world-class tools such as HP Web Jetadmin, and reliably safeguard devices.Safeguard data-at rest or in transit-with an encrypted hard drive, user authentication, and security features.Add security tools-such as card and badge readers-via the hardware integration pocket.Extend the capabilities of workteam print environments, using a rich array of easy-to-integrate solutions.
- Reduce energy use with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology, and conserve power with Instant-on Technology.Conserve resources and save paper-use automatic two-sided printing.Easily recycle Original HP LaserJet toner cartridges through HP Planet Partners.