HPE Aruba 2930F 48G PoE+ 4SFP+ 740W 48 Port Switch
HPE Aruba 2930F 48G PoE+ 4SFP+ - switch - 48 ports - managed - rack-mountable
Switch - 48 ports - L3 - managed - stackable
48 x 10/100/1000 (PoE+) + 4 x 1 Gigabit / 10 Gigabit SFP+ (uplink)
Power Over Ethernet (PoE)
Throughput: 112 Mpps ï¿½ Switching capacity: 176 Gbps ï¿½ Latency (1 Gbps): 3.8 ï¿½s ï¿½ Latency (10 Gbps): 1.6 ï¿½s
Jumbo frame size: 9220 ï¿½ IPv4 routing table entries: 10000 ï¿½ IPv6 routing table entries: 5000
MAC Address Table Size
OSPF, RIP, RIP-1, RIP-2, BGP, IGMPv2, IGMP, OSPFv2, static IP routing, IGMPv3, OSPFv3, static IPv4 routing, static IPv6 routing, RIPng, MLD, CIDR
Remote Management Protocol
SNMP 1, SNMP 2, RMON 1, SNMP, Telnet, SNMP 3, SNMP 2c, SSH, SSH-2, CLI, XRMON
Flow control, full duplex capability, DHCP support, BOOTP support, ARP support, VLAN support, IGMP snooping, Syslog support, DiffServ support, IPv6 support, SNTP support, sFlow, Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) support, Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol (MSTP) support, Access Control List (ACL) support, Quality of Service (QoS), Jumbo Frames support, DHCP server, STP Root Guard, Uni-Directional Link Detection (UDLD), LLDP support, Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP), Management Information Base (MIB), MAC address lockout, dynamic ARP protection, DHCP protection, Dynamic VLAN Support (GVRP), Multiple VLAN Registration Protocol (MVRP), Neighbor Discovery Protocol (NDP), Class of Service (CoS), Type of Service (ToS), OpenFlow support, CPU protection, Internet Control Message Protocol (ICMP), ICMP Router Discovery Protocol (IRDP), Virtual Extensible LAN (VXLAN), Management Information Base (MIB) II
IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3ad (LACP), IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.1s, IEEE 802.1ad, IEEE 802.1v, IEEE 802.1ab (LLDP), IEEE 802.3at, IEEE 802.3az, IEEE 802.1AX
AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)
17.4 in x 12 in x 1.7 in
Limited lifetime warranty
2930F 48G PoE+ 4SFP+
- High-performance access layer switches
- Performance and power at the edge
- Security and quality of service you can rely on
- Simplify with integrated wired/wireless management
What's in the box
- Aruba 2930F 48G PoE+ 4SFP+
- Mounting screws, 4 mounting ears, 4 bumper feet, cable tie
- The Aruba 2930F Switch series provides performance, security, and ease of use for enterprise edge, SMB, and branch office networks. Delivers a consistent wired/wireless user experience with unified management tools such as ClearPass Policy Manager and Airwave Network Management. Provides optimal configuration automatically when connected to Aruba access points for PoE priority, VLAN configuration, and rogue AP containment. Convenient built-in 1GbE or 10GbE uplinks and PoE+ models deliver right-size network access performance. Robust basic Layer 3 feature set includes static and RIP routing, ACLs, sFlow, IPv6 with no software licensing required. Designed with a powerful ProVision ASIC and support for OpenFlow, the Aruba 2930F is ready to take advantage of SDN applications such as HPE Network Visualizer, Optimizer, and Protector Software products.
- The Aruba 2930F Switch series is designed with a powerful Aruba ProVision ASIC, to enable the mobile campus with SDN optimizations, low latency, increased packet buffering, and adaptive power consumption. Increase performance with selectable queue configurations and associated memory buffering that meets your specific network application requirements. Supports up to 370 W of internal PoE+ power for wireless access points, cameras and phones.
- The Aruba 2930F Switch series includes security and quality of services features to build a network that meets ever-changing corporate policies and compliances while protecting your data from both inside and outside attacks. Flexible authentication options include standards based security protocols such as 802.1X, MAC and Web Authentication, to enhance security and policy-driven application authentication. Powerful, multilevel-access security controls include source-port filtering, RADIUS/TACACS+, SSL, Port Security, and MAC address lockout.
- The Aruba 2930F Switch series supports Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager for unified and consistent policy between wired and wireless users and simplifies implementation and management of guest login, user onboarding, network access, security, QoS, and other network policies. Supports Aruba Airwave Network Management software to provide common platform for Zero Touch Provisioning management, and monitoring for wired and wireless network devices. RMON and sFlow provide advanced monitoring and reporting capabilities for statistics, history, alarms and events. Out-of-band Ethernet management port keeps management traffic segmented from your network data traffic.