HPE FlexFabric 5950 48 SFP28 / 8 QSFP28 48 Port Switch
HPE FlexFabric 5950 48SFP28 8QSFP28 - switch - 48 ports - managed - rack-mountable
Switch - 48 ports - L3 - managed
25 Gigabit Ethernet
48 x 25 Gigabit SFP28 + 8 x 100 Gigabit QSFP28 + 2 x 1 Gigabit / 10 Gigabit SFP+
Latency (10 Gbps): 1 ï¿½s ï¿½ Throughput: up to 2.796 Gpps ï¿½ Routing/switching capacity: 3.2 Tbps
Virtual interfaces (VLANs): 4096 ï¿½ IPv4 routing table entries: 128000 ï¿½ IPv6 routing table entries: 64000
MAC Address Table Size
Jumbo Frame Support
OSPF, RIP, BGP-4, IS-IS, RIP-2, BGP, IGMP, VRRP, OSPFv3, static IPv6 routing, ECMP, RIPng, IS-ISv6, Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD), BGP+
Remote Management Protocol
SNMP 1, SNMP 2, Telnet, SNMP 3, SNMP 2c, SSH, CLI, SNMP 4
Flow control, DHCP support, packet filtering, port mirroring, Weighted Round Robin (WRR) queuing, Weighted Fair Queuing (WFQ), sFlow, Virtual Route Redundancy Protocol (VRRP) support, Quality of Service (QoS), Committed Access Rate (CAR), Device Link Detection Protocol (DLDP) support, LLDP support, Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP), Ingress Layer 2 MAC Access Control Lists (ACLs), Class of Service (CoS), Strict Priority (SP), reverse airflow support, 16MB packet buffer, In-Service Software Upgrade (ISSU), UDP shaping, Network Timing Protocol (NTP), Weighted Deficit Round Robin (WDRR)
IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3ad (LACP), IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.3ae, IEEE 802.1s, IEEE 802.1ad, IEEE 802.3ah, IEEE 802.1ag, IEEE 802.1ab (LLDP), IEEE 802.1AX, IEEE 802.1Qaz, IEEE 802.3ag
17.3 in x 21.3 in x 1.7 in
5950 48SFP28 8QSFP28
- The HPE FlexFabric 5950 Switch Series is a top-of-rack data center switch offering three form factor configurations: a 1RU 32-port 100GbE QSFP28, a 1RU 48-port 25GbE SFP28 with 8-port 100GbE QSFP28, or a 2RU 4-slot chassis for increased flexibility.
- The HPE FlexFabric 5950 Switch Series delivers up to 3.2 Tbps switching capacity for the most demanding applications.
- The HPE FlexFabric 5950 Switch Series delivers IRF with less than 50 msec convergence time enabling faster application response time.
- The HPE FlexFabric 5950 Switch Series simplifies switch management by up to 88% with 10-unit Intelligent Resilient Fabric (IRF).
What's in the box
- (1) HPE FlexFabric 5950 48SFP28 8QSFP28 Switch
- The HPE FlexFabric 5950 Switch Series is a top-of-rack data center switch offering three form factor configurations: a 1RU 32-port 100GbE QSFP28, a 1RU 48-port 25GbE SFP28 with 8-port 100GbE QSFP28, or a 2RU 4-slot chassis for increased flexibility.Each switch delivers 100GbE ports which may be split into four 25GbE ports or they can support 40GbE which can be split into four by 10GbE for a total of 128 25/10GbE ports.The HPE 5950 Switch Series includes HPE FlexFabric Network Analytics which in conjunction with the HPE IMC Virtual Application Networking Fabric Manager delivers real time visibility of microburst network congestion which negatively impacts overall network operations and performance.
- The HPE FlexFabric 5950 Switch Series delivers up to 3.2 Tbps switching capacity for the most demanding applications.It supports up to 3169 Mpps throughput for data-intensive environments.Low latency, under a 1u00b5s 100GbE latency, gives your business agility.VXLAN support for network virtualization and overlay solutions for improved flexibility. Includes Open vSwitch Database (OVSDB) for dynamic VXLAN tunnel management.
- The HPE FlexFabric 5950 Switch Series delivers IRF with less than 50 msec convergence time enabling faster application response time.IRF-based In Service Software Update (ISSU) enables high-availability updates occurring in the background without disrupting traffic.
- The HPE FlexFabric 5950 Switch Series simplifies switch management by up to 88% with 10-unit Intelligent Resilient Fabric (IRF).No extra hidden cost with one license per switch for all OS features.All switch ports are active and ready to use without need for activation licenses.Automate tedious tasks with a Software-defined Network (SDN) and reclaim wasted resources.