HPE StoreOnce 3620 24TB 2U System
HP StoreOnce Backup systems reduce the amount of backup data you need to store by up to 95%, so with the scale-out architecture you can pay-as-you-grow to retain up to 10 petabytes of data in a single pool. They provide automated backup and DR operations with all the features you'd expect from disk backup, and some you can only get from HP.With HP's single StoreOnce deduplication technology, managing the movement of data across the enterprise has never been easier. Seamlessly integrating with your current backup applications, StoreOnce Backup provides flexible integration for both SAN and virtualized environments.
- Federated Deduplication across the enterprise with a single Deduplication technology - StoreOnce
- Industry-leading, scale-out architecture with greater resilience
- Backup within your Window with the industry leading backup performance
- Automated, efficient backup and disaster recovery operations with StoreOnce catalyst
- Deduplicate anywhere - at the application source or at the backup server or at the target appliance. Deduplicate where it makes sense for your business, not where technology vendors' limitations mandate. Save time and money by moving data around the enterprise in its deduplicated state. HP StoreOnce delivers a unified solution for seamless data movement across the enterprise; with cost-effective virtual backup machines ideal for smaller remote offices, high-performance dedicated appliances for larger sites, and highly scalable, powerful systems for your data center.
- Scale-out architecture allows you to pay as you grow. Choose capacity points available through virtual backup solutions or dedicated appliances that start small and allow you to add in virtual capacity, shelves or nodes as needed. Add capacity and performance online with no need for additional planned downtime. With StoreOnce VSA backup service providers can rapidly stand-up of additional capacity to meet changing customer requirements.
- A broad range of superior price/performance points to meet backup Windows across the enterprise.
- Manage backup and disaster recovery operations from a single pane of glass with StoreOnce catalyst. Implement disaster recovery plans that were not previously feasible due to lack of multi-site capabilities, cost of bandwidth and time. One-to-many disaster recovery moves data simultaneously from one site to many sites. Cascaded disaster recovery moves data sequentially from one site to any number of other sites. Alerting and trending in StoreOnce enterprise manager to enable backup capacity management.