HPE FlexFabric 5700 40XG 2QSFP+ 42 Port Switch
HPE FlexFabric 5700-40XG-2QSFP+ - switch - 40 ports - managed - rack-mountable
Switch - 40 ports - L3 - managed
10 Gigabit Ethernet
40 x 1 Gigabit / 10 Gigabit SFP+ + 2 x 40 Gigabit QSFP+ (uplink)
Throughput: 714.2 Mpps ï¿½ Routing/switching capacity: 960 Gbps
IPv4 routing table entries: 128 ï¿½ IPv6 routing table entries: 128 ï¿½ Virtual interfaces (VLANs): 4096
MAC Address Table Size
Jumbo Frame Support
RIP-1, RIP-2, IGMPv2, IGMP, IGMPv3, static IPv4 routing, static IPv6 routing
Remote Management Protocol
SNMP 1, Telnet, SNMP 3, SNMP 2c, TFTP, SSH, SSH-2, CLI
Flow control, DHCP support, ARP support, IGMP snooping, port mirroring, Weighted Round Robin (WRR) queuing, SNTP support, Weighted Fair Queuing (WFQ), Weighted Random Early Detection (WRED), sFlow, PIM snooping, Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol (MSTP) support, Data Center Bridging Exchange (DCBX) support, priority-based flow control, Access Control List (ACL) support, Quality of Service (QoS), Jumbo Frames support, MLD snooping, Device Link Detection Protocol (DLDP) support, Equal-Cost Multipath (ECMP), LLDP support, Data Center Bridging (DCB), Management Information Base (MIB), NTP time synchronization, Class of Service (CoS), Strict Priority (SP), Intelligent Resilient Framework Technology (IRF), FCoE support
IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3ad (LACP), IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.3ae, IEEE 802.1s, IEEE 802.1ad, IEEE 802.3ah, IEEE 802.1ag, IEEE 802.1ab (LLDP), IEEE 802.1Qbb, IEEE 802.3ag
17.3 in x 18.1 in x 1.7 in
- The HPE FlexFabric 5700 Switch Series expands your enterprise network by adding local switching capacity for better scalability, so that you can support more customers.
- The HPE FlexFabric 5700 Switch Series delivers up to 960Gbps switching capacity for the most demanding applications.
- The HPE FlexFabric 5700 Switch Series delivers IRF <50msec convergence time enabling faster application response time.
- The HPE FlexFabric 5700 Switch Series simplifies switch management by up to 88% with IRF.
What's in the box
- (1) HPE Flex Fabric 5700-40XG-2QSFP+ Switch
- The HPE FlexFabric 5700 Switch Series expands your enterprise network by adding local switching capacity for better scalability, so that you can support more customers.Up to thirty (30) HPE FlexFabric switches can be added to the network and managed by one Controlling Bridge (CB) switch improving server connectivity.The FlexFabric 5700 Switch Series gives you choices that fit your budget and environment by offering 1/10GbE ports supporting SFP and BASE-T with 10/40GbE uplinks.
- The HPE FlexFabric 5700 Switch Series delivers up to 960Gbps switching capacity for the most demanding applications.Provides local switching and participates in the network unlike competing port multiplexers.Low latency, under 1.5us 10GbE latency, provides improved throughput and fewer lost packets.
- The HPE FlexFabric 5700 Switch Series delivers IRF <50msec convergence time enabling faster application response time.The 5700 Switch Series supports spine/leaf IRF to enhance network agility with ECMP and faster convergence.In Service Software Update (ISSU) enables high availability with updates accomplished without a reboot or power cycle, in the background.
- The HPE FlexFabric 5700 Switch Series simplifies switch management by up to 88% with IRF.No hidden software licensing costs, all OS features included with switch purchase.Automate tedious tasks with software defined network (SDN) and reclaim wasted resources.