HPE 5920AF 24XG 24 Port Switch
HPE 5920AF-24XG Switch - switch - 24 ports - managed - rack-mountable
Switch - 24 ports - managed
10 Gigabit Ethernet
24 x 1 Gigabit / 10 Gigabit SFP+
Throughput: 367 Mpps ï¿½ Routing/switching capacity: 480 Gbps
Routing table entries: 16000
MAC Address Table Size
Jumbo Frame Support
OSPF, BGP-4, RIP-1, RIP-2, BGP, VRRP, OSPFv2, static IP routing, ECMP
Remote Management Protocol
SNMP 1, Telnet, SNMP 3, SNMP 2c, HTTP, CLI
DHCP support, ARP support, VLAN support, port mirroring, DiffServ support, Broadcast Storm Control, IPv6 support, Weighted Fair Queuing (WFQ), Weighted Random Early Detection (WRED), Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP) support, Virtual Route Redundancy Protocol (VRRP) support, Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol (MSTP) support, Access Control List (ACL) support, Quality of Service (QoS)
IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3ad (LACP), IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.3ae, IEEE 802.1s, IEEE 802.1ab (LLDP)
AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)
17.3 in x 26 in x 1.7 in
- The HPE 5920 Switch Series provides low latency 10 GbE with large data buffers for loss sensitive environments.
- The HPE 5920 Switch Series delivers 480 Gbps switching capacity for the most demanding applications.
- The HPE 5920 Switch Series delivers IRF < 50 msec convergence time enabling faster application response times.
- The HPE 5920 Switch Series simplifies switch management by up to 88% with IRF.
What's in the box
- (1) HPE 5920AF-24XG Switch
- The HPE 5920 Switch Series provides low latency 10 GbE with large data buffers for loss sensitive environments.All ports support full L2/L3 features, IPv4/IPv6 dual stack, OpenFlow and TRILL for high scalability and Software-defined Networking (SDN) support.Intelligent Resilient Fabric (IRF) for simpler management, faster re-convergence and business agility.
- The HPE 5920 Switch Series delivers 480 Gbps switching capacity for the most demanding applications.Supports up to 367 mpps throughput for data-intensive environments.Low latency, under a 1.5 u00b5s 10GbE latency, provides increased performance.Large deep packet buffers of 3.6 GB for smoother networking I/O traffic.
- The HPE 5920 Switch Series delivers IRF < 50 msec convergence time enabling faster application response times.In Service Software Update (ISSU) enables high availability with updates accomplished without a reboot or power cycle, in the background.
- The HPE 5920 Switch Series simplifies switch management by up to 88% with IRF.No extra hidden cost with simple one license per switch for all OS features.All switch ports are active and ready to use without need for activation licenses.Automate tedious tasks with SDN and reclaim wasted resources.