HPE Aruba 2930M 40G 8SRate PoE Cls 6 1-slot (R0M67A) 52 Port Switch
HPE Aruba 2930M 40G 8 HPE Smart Rate PoE Class 6 1-slot Switch - switch - 48 ports - managed - rack-mountable
Switch - 48 ports - L3 - managed - stackable
36 x 10/100/1000 + 4 x combo Gigabit SFP + 8 x 1/2.5/5/10GBase-T (PoE Class 6)
Power Over Ethernet (PoE)
PoE Class 6
Latency (1 Gbps): 3.1 ï¿½s ï¿½ Latency (2.5 Gbps): 6.5 ï¿½s ï¿½ Latency (5 Gbps): 4.2 ï¿½s ï¿½ Latency (10 Gbps): 3.4 ï¿½s ï¿½ Throughput: 112 Mpps ï¿½ Stacking bandwidth: 100 Gbps ï¿½ Switching capacity: 320 Gbps
IPv4 routing table entries: 2000 ï¿½ IPv6 routing table entries: 1000 ï¿½ OSPF routes: 200 ï¿½ RIP routes: 10000 ï¿½ Static routes: 256
MAC Address Table Size
Jumbo Frame Support
OSPF, RIP, RIP-1, RIP-2, IGMPv2, IGMP, OSPFv2, static IP routing, IGMPv3, OSPFv3, static IPv4 routing, static IPv6 routing, ECMP, RIPng, MLD, CIDR
Remote Management Protocol
SNMP 1, SNMP 2, RMON 1, SNMP, Telnet, SNMP 3, SNMP 2c, HTTP, SSH, SSH-2, CLI, XRMON
Flow control, full duplex capability, DHCP support, BOOTP support, ARP support, VLAN support, IGMP snooping, Syslog support, DiffServ support, IPv6 support, SNTP support, sFlow, Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) support, Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol (MSTP) support, Access Control List (ACL) support, Quality of Service (QoS), Jumbo Frames support, DHCP server, MLD snooping, STP Root Guard, Uni-Directional Link Detection (UDLD), LLDP support, Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP), Management Information Base (MIB), MAC address lockout, dynamic ARP protection, DHCP protection, Dynamic VLAN Support (GVRP), Multiple VLAN Registration Protocol (MVRP), Neighbor Discovery Protocol (NDP), Class of Service (CoS), Type of Service (ToS), OpenFlow support, CPU protection, Internet Control Message Protocol (ICMP), ICMP Router Discovery Protocol (IRDP), Virtual Extensible LAN (VXLAN), Management Information Base (MIB) II, LLDP-MED, STP BPDU Guard
IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3ad (LACP), IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.1s, IEEE 802.1ad, IEEE 802.1v, IEEE 802.1ab (LLDP), IEEE 802.3at, IEEE 802.3az, IEEE 802.1AX, IEEE 802.3bz, IEEE 802.3bt
AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)
17.4 in x 12.8 in x 1.7 in
Limited lifetime warranty
2930M 40G 8 HPE Smart Rate PoE Class 6 1-slot Switch
- High-performance layer 3 access switches
- Performance and power at the edge
- Security and quality of service you can rely on
- Simplify with integrated wired/wireless management
- The Aruba 2930M Switch Series provides performance, security, and ease of use for enterprise edge, SMB, and branch office networks. Optimized for the digital workplace with unified management tools such as Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager, Aruba Airwave and Aruba Central. Provides optimal configuration automatically when connected to Aruba access points for PoE priority, VLAN configuration, and rogue AP containment. Pay as you grow modular stacking (10 chassis) and modular 10GbE (SFP+) and 40GbE (QSFP+) uplinks. HPE Smart Rate multi-gigabit Ethernet models support high speed APs over existing cabling and upgradeable power supplies allow your network to quickly scale when more PoE is needed. Robust Layer 3 feature set includes Access OSPF, static and RIP routing, ACLs, Dynamic Segmentation, sFlow, IPv6 with no software licensing required. Designed with a power ProVision ASIC, the 2930M supports multiple programmatic interfaces, including REST APIs and Openflow 1.0 and 1.3, to enable automation of network operations, monitoring, and troubleshooting.
- The Aruba 2930M Switch Series is designed with a powerful Aruba ProVision ASIC, to enable the mobile campus with low latency, increased packet buffering, and adaptive power consumption. Increase performance with selectable queue configurations and associated memory buffering that meets your specific network application requirements. Plug and Play with up to 10 chassis stacking allowing automated failover enhances network resiliency and RPS support delivers power redundancy. Supports hot swappable and redundant PoE power for wireless access points, cameras and phones and can easily scale to 1440W with choice of power supplies. High power PoE models deliver up to 60W of PoE per port.
- The Aruba 2930M Switch Series includes security and quality of services (QoS) features to build a network that meets ever-changing corporate policies and compliances while protecting your data from both inside and outside attacks. Flexible authentication options include standards based security protocols such as 802.1X, MAC and Web Authentication, to enhance security and policy-driven application authentication. Powerful multilevel-access security controls include source-port filtering, RADIUS/TACACS+, SSL, port security, and MAC address lockout. Dynamic Segmentation provides user and port-based traffic tunneling to an Aruba Mobility Controller or Branch Gateway so that policies can be applied, advanced services can be extended to users and IoT devices, and traffic can be encrypted to protect the network.
- The Aruba 2930M Switch Series supports Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager for unified and consistent policy between wired and wireless users and simplifies implementation and management of guest login, user onboarding, network access, security, QoS, and other network policies. Aruba Airwave Network Management software provides an on-premise network management platform for wired and wireless network devices. Cloud-based management with Zero Touch Provisioning supported by Aruba Central. Supports both cloud-based Central and on-premise AirWave with the same hardware ensuring change of management platform without ripping and replacing switching infrastructure. RMON and sFlow provide advanced monitoring and reporting capabilities for statistics, history, alarms and events. Out-of-band Ethernet management port keeps management traffic segmented from your network data traffic.