HPE Aruba 8325 48x25G 8x 40G/100G FtoB Bundle 64 Port Switch
HPE Aruba 8325-48Y8C - switch - 48 ports - managed - rack-mountable
Switch - 48 ports - L3 - managed
Front to back airflow rack-mountable 1U
100 Gigabit Ethernet
48 x 10/25 Gigabit SFP+ / SFP28 + 8 x 40/100 Gigabit QSFP+ / QSFP28
Switching capacity: 6.4 Tbps ï¿½ Throughput: 1.905 Mpps
Virtual interfaces (VLANs) per port for 802.1q: 4096
Jumbo Frame Support
OSPF, EGP, BGP-4, BGP, IGMPv2, IGMP, VRRP, PIM-SM, static IP routing, IGMPv3, GRE, OSPFv3, static IPv6 routing, ECMP, policy-based routing (PBR), MLD, MSTP, RSTP, STP
Remote Management Protocol
SNMP, RMON, SNMP 3, SNMP 2c, TFTP, SSH, CLI, SFTP, NTP
Routing, DHCP support, VPN support, ARP support, VLAN support, IGMP snooping, port mirroring, manageable, IPv6 support, sFlow, Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) support, Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP) support, Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol (MSTP) support, Access Control List (ACL) support, Quality of Service (QoS), Jumbo Frames support, MLD snooping, Uni-Directional Link Detection (UDLD), Rapid Per-VLAN Spanning Tree Plus (PVRST+), IPv4 support, Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP), fan tray, redundant hot swappable fans, packet storm protection, Strict Priority (SP), Loopback, VXLAN tunnel endpoints (VTEP) support, Protocol Independent Multicast (PIM)
IEEE 802.3z, IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3ad (LACP), IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.3ae, IEEE 802.1s, IEEE 802.1t, IEEE 802.1ab (LLDP), IEEE 802.1ak, IEEE 802.3ba, IEEE 802.1AX
AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)
17.3 in x 21.1 in x 1.7 in
- Game-changing business agility
- Modern software system simplifies and automates
- High performance and high availability
- The Aruba 8325 Switch Series is a campus core and aggregation switch and data center Top of Rack solution with an innovative and powerful approach to dealing with the cross-domain demands of the mobile, cloud, and IoT era. Fully programmable with ArubaOS-CX, it brings automation and visibility and helps troubleshoot via simple scripting. Aruba Network Analytics Engine provides the ability to monitor and troubleshoot the network, system, application and security related issues easily, through simple python agents and REST APIs. Offers high-speed fully distributed architecture with 6.4Tbps of switching capacity. Provides robust security and QoS with advanced Layer 2 and Layer 3 features including support for BGP, OSPF, VRF and VXLAN.
- The Aruba 8325 Switch Series is based on the ArubaOS-CX, a modern software system that automates and simplifies many critical and complex network tasks. The built-in time series database enables customers and developers to develop software modules for historical troubleshooting, as well as analysis of historical trends, to predict and avoid future problems due to scale, security, and performance bottlenecks. It includes stability, independent monitoring and restart of individual software modules, and enhanced software process serviceability functions. It also allows individual software modules to be upgraded for higher availability.
- The Aruba 8325 Switch Series includes a high-speed, fully distributed architecture and provides up to 6.4Tbps switching capacity to meet the demands and bandwidth-intensive applications today and in the future. Aruba's high-availability technology is Aruba VSX which has been designed from ground up to deliver continuous availability, virtualization and simplicity requirements. Redundant and hot-swappable power supplies and fans provide additional resiliency. The compact 1U switch delivers line rate 1GbE, 10GbE, 25GbE, 40GbE, and 100GbE with very low latency. Optimize for your deployment with models that provide 48 ports of 1/10/25 GbE + 8 ports of 40/100GbE or 32 ports of 40/100GbE.