HPE OfficeConnect 1405 5G (v3) 5 Port Switch
- Switch - 5 ports - unmanaged
- 4.5 in x 3.6 in x 1.4 in
- 6.35 oz
- 3-year warranty
HPE OfficeConnect 1405 5G v3 - switch - 5 ports - unmanaged
Switch - 5 ports - unmanaged
5 x 10/100/1000
Switching capacity: 10 Gbps ï¿½ Throughput: 7.4 Mpps ï¿½ Latency (100 Mbps): 3 ï¿½s ï¿½ Latency (1000Base-T): 2.6 ï¿½s
MAC Address Table Size
Jumbo Frame Support
Flow control, full duplex capability, layer 2 switching, auto-uplink (auto MDI/MDI-X), half duplex mode, Quality of Service (QoS), fanless, Energy Efficient Ethernet, 1MB packet buffer, Class of Service (CoS), DiffServ Code Point (DSCP) support
IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3az
AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)
4.5 in x 3.6 in x 1.4 in
1405 5G v3
- Traffic prioritization
- Class of Service (CoS)
- Flow control
- Comprehensive LED display with per-port indicators
- Fanless design
- Allows real-time traffic classification mapped to multiple hardware queues.
- Prioritizes traffic by honoring Differentiated Services Code Point (DSCP).
- Automatically adjusts for straight-through or crossover cables on all 10/100 and 10/100/1000 ports.
- Helps ensure reliable communications during full-duplex operation.
- Provides an at-a-glance view of status, activity, speed, and full-duplex operation.
- Enables quiet operation for deployment in open spaces.