HPE OfficeConnect 1420 24G 24 Port Switch
HPE OfficeConnect 1420 24G - switch - 24 ports - unmanaged - rack-mountable
Switch - 24 ports - unmanaged
24 x 10/100/1000
Switching capacity: 48 Gbps ï¿½ Throughput (64-byte packet size): up to 35.7 Mpps ï¿½ Latency (100 Mbps): 8 ï¿½s ï¿½ Latency (1000Base-T): 3.6 ï¿½s
MAC Address Table Size
Jumbo Frame Support
Flow control, auto-negotiation, auto-uplink (auto MDI/MDI-X), Quality of Service (QoS), fanless, 512KB packet buffer, Type of Service (ToS), DiffServ Code Point (DSCP) support
IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3az
AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz) 300 mA
17.3 in x 6.8 in x 1.7 in
Limited lifetime warranty
- The HPE OfficeConnect 1420 Switch Series features gigabit Ethernet (1GbE) connectivity offering small businesses 10 times the performance of Fast Ethernet with unmanaged plug-and-play simplicity.
- The HPE OfficeConnect 1420 Switch Series includes nine models, all with gigabit performance and a choice of key features including PoE+, Fiber and 10G uplink options.
- All HPE OfficeConnect 1420 Switch Series models are plug-and-play with zero configuration and no required ongoing administration.
- The HPE OfficeConnect 1420 Switch Series offers a cost-effective upgrade path to next-generation 10GbE networks to reduce performance bottlenecks
What's in the box
- (1) HPE OfficeConnect 1420 24G Switch, (1) localized power cord, user documentation, (1) mounting kit
- The HPE OfficeConnect 1420 Switch Series features gigabit Ethernet (1GbE) connectivity offering small businesses 10 times the performance of Fast Ethernet with unmanaged plug-and-play simplicity.Unmanaged switches offer a cost-effective small business solution for locations needing only basic Layer 2 switching in a flat single tier network.Half-/full-duplex auto-negotiating capability on every port doubles the throughput of every port.
- The HPE OfficeConnect 1420 Switch Series includes nine models, all with gigabit performance and a choice of key features including PoE+, Fiber and 10G uplink options.The 1420-24G-2SFP model with SFP uplinks is ideal where gigabit fiber is required, while the 1420-24G-2SFP+ 10G Uplink model with SFP+ uplinks is available where 10GbE is needed.Power over Ethernet (PoE+) models deliver greater efficiency for powering IP phones, wireless access points, or video surveillance cameras without the cost of additional cabling.All HPE OfficeConnect 1420 Switch Series models are fanless for silent operation in office settings and include internal power supplies.Units can be deployed for desktop operation or can be rack mounted.
- All HPE OfficeConnect 1420 Switch Series models are plug-and-play with zero configuration and no required ongoing administration.This unmanaged PoE+ model delivers fully automated support for powering compatible IP phones, video surveillance cameras or wireless access points.The HPE 1420-24G-2SFP+ 10G Uplink Switch requires no configuration beyond installation of optional 10GbE transceivers to achieve 10GbE speeds. Alternatively, use today with gigabit SFP transceivers if higher performance is merely a future requirement.IEEE 802.1p prioritization and other QoS features automate the preferred handling of high priority traffic, including Differentiated Services Code Point (DSCP) set priorities.The OfficeConnect 1420 Switch Series supports jumbo packets to improve the performance of large data transfers.
- The HPE OfficeConnect 1420 Switch Series offers a cost-effective upgrade path to next-generation 10GbE networks to reduce performance bottlenecks.The switch series includes PoE+ options to power IP devices without the cost of additional cabling for power.Green features include energy-efficient Ethernet IEEE 802.3az, auto-power down mode on idle ports, and power savings on short distance cables for low power consumption.This series comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty providing next business day advance hardware replacement shipment in most countries, 24x7 phone support available for the first 90 days, and electronic and business hours phone support for the entire warranty period.