HPE OfficeConnect 1950 12XGT 4SFP+ 16 Port Switch
HPE OfficeConnect 1950 12XGT 4SFP+ - switch - 12 ports - rack-mountable
Switch - 12 ports
10 Gigabit Ethernet
12 x 10GBase-T + 4 x 1 Gigabit / 10 Gigabit SFP+
Routing/switching capacity: 320 Gbps ï¿½ Throughput (64-byte packet size): 238 Mpps ï¿½ Latency (100 Mbps): 5 ï¿½s ï¿½ Latency (1000Base-T): 5 ï¿½s
IPv4 routing table entries: 512 ï¿½ IPv6 routing table entries: 256
MAC Address Table Size
Jumbo Frame Support
Remote Management Protocol
SNMP, RMON, HTTPS, CLI
Flow control, full duplex capability, auto-negotiation, auto-uplink (auto MDI/MDI-X), half duplex mode, full duplex mode, Quality of Service (QoS), 2MB packet buffer, DiffServ Code Point (DSCP) support
IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3i, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3az
AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)
17.3 in x 6.3 in x 1.7 in
Limited lifetime warranty
1950 12XGT 4SFP+
- Four-high true stacking simplifies administration of multiple devices
- Intuitive Web browser-based management
- Secure Web-management sessions with HTTPS / SSL
- SNMPv1, v2c, and v3
- Complete session logging
- Dual flash images
- Port mirroring
- Network Time Protocol (NTP)
- IEEE 802.1AB Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP)
- Limited Command Line Interface (CLI)
- Default DHCP client modes
What's in the box
- Package Contents switch unit power cord self-adhesive rubber pads console cable rack-mount kit product CD warranty and safety information flyer
- Create a single logical managed unit with up to four HPE OfficeConnect 1950 switches. Balance connections across multiple units with Link Aggregation (LACP) for enhanced network resiliency. Stack using affordable Cat 6a, or long distance fiber, or localized DAC cables.
- Allows for easy customization of the switch even by non-technical users.
- Encrypts and otherwise protects management sessions through HTTP Secure (HTTPS). Prevents snooping of sensitive management information such as passwords.
- Facilitates remote management of the switch, as the device can be discovered and monitored from an SNMP management station.
- Provides detailed information for problem identification and resolution.
- Provides independent primary and secondary operating system files for backup while upgrading.
- Enables traffic on a port to be simultaneously sent to a network analyzer for monitoring.
- Synchronizes timekeeping among distributed time servers and clients, keeps timekeeping consistent among all clockdependent devices within the network so that the devices can provide diverse applications based on the consistent time.
- Advertises and receives management information from adjacent devices on a network, facilitating easy mapping by network management applications.
- Facilitates in the deployment and initial configuration of the unit. Supports troubleshooting actions as well.
- Provides advanced monitoring and reporting capabilities for statistics, history, alarms, and events.
- Simplify device deployment. Connect a switch to a network with a DHCP server and the device will obtain its IP address automatically with Plug-and-Play operation.