HPE SN2410M 25GbE 48SFP28 8QSFP28 ONIE Connector to Power Airflow DC Switch
HPE SN2410M - switch - 48 ports - managed - rack-mountable
Switch - 48 ports - L3 - managed
C2P airflow rack-mountable 1U
25 Gigabit Ethernet
48 x 25 Gigabit SFP28 + 8 x 100 Gigabit QSFP28
Switching capacity: 4 Tbps ï¿½ Cut-through latency: 300 ns
17.2 in x 17.2 in x 1.7 in
- High density data center switching
- Superior performance with future-proof growth
- Enhanced for demanding enterprise data centers and storage environments
- Unleash storage performance and improve flash ROI
What's in the box
- HPE SN2410M
- 4 intake fan trays, fixed rack mount kit, 2 x PSU cable retainer kit
- Rack mounting kit
- The HPE M-series SN2410M Ethernet switch is a ToR data center switch offering two form-factor configurations: a 1U 48-port 25 GbE SFP28 with 8-port 100 GbE QSFP28, or a 1U 48-port 10GbE SFP+ with 8-port 100 GbE QSFP28. Each switch offers cost-effective options with entry at 24-ports and a pay-as-you grow with a software license offering more flexibility to customers to add capacity when needed. Each switch delivers 100 GbE ports that may be further split into four 25 GbE ports or support for 40 GbE that can be further split into four 10 GbE. Each switch delivers data rates from 1 GbE to 100 GbE (1, 10, 25, 40, 100 GbE) providing future-proofing for connectivity options.
- The HPE M-series SN2410M Ethernet switches deliver predictable and consistent throughput regardless of the packet size being transferred, the mixture of ports which are sending data and even within mixed speed environments. It provides wire-rate performance with zero packet loss across all frame sizes, avoiding any negative impact on applications that could occur with frame loss as unexpected packet loss is unacceptable in modern data centers, especially within a storage network.
- The HPE M-series SN2410M switch provides a flexible combination of ports, allowing great flexibility and efficiency, simplifying scale-out environments, and saving on total cost of ownership (TCO). Enhanced port configuration enables high-speed rack connectivity to the server at 10 GbE or 25 GbE speeds with 100 GbE uplink ports that allow for a variety of blocking ratios that suit specific application requirements.
- The HPE M-series SN2410M switch provides ultra-low latency of under 300ns port-to-port. This is advantageous for flash storage, which has moved latency bottlenecks from storage access to the network, as well as for the burst nature of today's software defined and cloud data centers traffic. The buffering architecture of HPE SN2410M switches provides superior micro burst absorption for applications that burst data at random intervals.