HPE SN3700cM 100GbE 32QSFP28 ONIE Power to Connector Airflow Switch
HPE SN3700cM 100GbE 32QSFP28 Switch - M-Series - switch - 32 ports - managed - rack-mountable
Switch - 32 ports - L3 - managed
P2C airflow rack-mountable 1U
100 Gigabit Ethernet
32 x 100 Gigabit QSFP28
Switching capacity: 4.76 Bpps ï¿½ Latency: 425 ns ï¿½ Aggregate throughput: 6.4 Tbps
Jumbo frame size: 9216 ï¿½ Groups per system: 64
Jumbo Frame Support
BGP-4, BGP, IGMP, OSPFv2, PIM-SM, PIM-SSM, ECMP, BGP-MP
Remote Management Protocol
SNMP 1, SNMP 2, Telnet, SNMP 3, TFTP, SSH-2, CLI, SCP, DHCP, JSON, LDAP
Flow control, IP-routing, VLAN support, IGMP snooping, port mirroring, store and forward, IPv6 support, Weighted Random Early Detection (WRED), Virtual Route Redundancy Protocol (VRRP) support, Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol (MSTP) support, Data Center Bridging Exchange (DCBX) support, Quality of Service (QoS), Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD), LACP support, LLDP support, DHCP relay, Virtual Routing and Forwarding (VRF), port isolation, sFlow v5, cut-through, Precision Time Protocol (PTP), OpenFlow support, Explicit Congestion Notification (ECN), Priority-Based Flow Control (PFC), Control plane protection (CoPP), Virtual Extensible LAN (VXLAN), Multi Chassis Link Aggregation Group (MLAG), RDMA over Converged Ethernet (RoCE) v2, Open Shortest Path First (OSPF), Ethernet Virtual Private Network (EVPN), Software Defined Networking (SDN), Network Timing Protocol (NTP), Root Guard, Loop Guard, Voice VLAN, Top-of-Rack (ToR), BPDU Filter, Encapsulated Remote SPAN (ERSPAN), Protocol Independent Multicast (PIM), 42MB packet buffer, BPDU Guard, Q-in-Q tunneling, SPAN mode, Link Aggregation Group (LAG), Rapid Convergence Spanning Tree Protocol
IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3ad (LACP), IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.1s, IEEE 802.1ab (LLDP), IEEE 802.1Qbb, IEEE 802.1Qaz
AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)
22 in x 16.9 in x 1.7 in
SN3700cM 100GbE 32QSFP28 Switch
- Designed for superior performance, scale, and future growth
- Enhanced for demanding enterprise data centers and storage environments
- Unleash storage performance and improve flash return on investment
- HPE SN3700M Ethernet switches deliver predictable and consistent throughput regardless of the packet size being transferred, the mixture of ports which are sending data and even within mixed speed environments. Provide wire-rate performance with zero packet loss across frame sizes, avoiding any negative impact on applications that could occur with frame loss as unexpected packet loss is unacceptable in modern data centers, especially within a storage network. Capable of forwarding wire-rate performance with zero packet loss across 32-ports concurrently while transferring data across both Layer 2 and Layer 3 networks. Can be deployed today to support 10 GbE ports (via breakout cables) and is designed to be able to evolve over time to support 25 GbE, 50 GbE, and 100 GbE speeds. This helps future-proof your network architecture and allows implementing significant speed changes to the architecture over time.
- HPE SN3700M Switch allows flexible port speed configurations from 128-ports at 10 GbE, 25 GbE using breakout cables to 32-ports at 40 GbE or 100 GbE allowing flexibility, efficiency, simplifying scale-out of aggregation switching layers, and reducing total cost of ownership (TCO). In the aggregation layer of fabrics, load balancing and scalability are essential. HPE SN3700M Switch provides superior equal-cost multipath (ECMP) flexibility and efficiency to deliver balanced workloads. Flexible management and monitoring options from CLI, GUI, and tool sets provide world-class ease-of-use, configuration, and monitoring of your fabric.
- HPE SN3700M Switch provides ultra-low latency of under 300 ns port-to-port. This is advantageous for flash storage, which moved latency from storage access to the network, as well as for the burst nature of today's software-defined and cloud data center traffic. Provides enough internal bandwidth that there is sufficient capacity to carry ports at 100 Gbps bandwidths concurrently. This allows HPE SN3700M Switch to avoid head-of-line blocking which can reduce a switch's overall performance and guarantees. Extremely flexible and performance-rich lossless fabric capabilities make HPE SN3700M Switch ideal for mission-critical storage applications.