HPE StoreFabric SN2100M 100GbE 16QSFP28 Connector to Power Airflow Half Width TAA-compliant Switch
HPE StoreFabric SN2100M Half Width - switch - 16 ports - managed - rack-mountable
Switch - 16 ports - L3 - managed
100 Gigabit Ethernet
16 x 100 Gigabit QSFP28
Switching capacity: 3.2 Tbps ï¿½ Processing rate: 4.76 Bpps ï¿½ Cut-through latency: 300 ns
Remote Management Protocol
SNMP, Telnet, SSH, CLI
IGMP snooping, port mirroring, store and forward, IPv6 support, Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP) support, Virtual Route Redundancy Protocol (VRRP) support, Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol (MSTP) support, Data Center Bridging Exchange (DCBX) support, Access Control List (ACL) support, Quality of Service (QoS), Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD), IPv4 support, LLDP support, DHCP relay, sFlow v5, 802.1x authentication, 16MB packet buffer, OpenFlow support, Protocol-based VLANs support, Storm Control, RDMA over Converged Ethernet (RoCE), random early detection (RED), Explicit Congestion Notification (ECN), Priority-Based Flow Control (PFC), Virtual Extensible LAN (VXLAN), Multi Chassis Link Aggregation Group (MLAG), Open Shortest Path First (OSPF), Root Guard, Loop Guard, Voice VLAN, Top-of-Rack (ToR), STP BPDU Guard, BPDU Filter, Protocol Independent Multicast (PIM)
AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)
7.9 in x 20 in x 1.7 in
SN2100M Half Width
- Superior performance with future-proof growth
- Enhanced for storage and hyper converged environments
- Unleashes flash storage performance
What's in the box
- HPE StoreFabric SN2100M Half Width
- 2 power cords (C13 to C14)
- Serial cable
- HPE StoreFabric SN2100M switches provide predictability within a storage network and consistent throughput regardless of the packet size being transferred, the mixture of ports which are sending data and even within mixed speed environments. Provides wire-rate performance with zero packet loss across frame sizes, avoiding any negative impact on applications that could occur with frame loss as unexpected packet loss is unacceptable in modern data centers, especially within a storage network. Capable of forwarding 100% capacity wire rate performance with zero packet loss across ports concurrently at 100 GbE speeds while transferring data across both Layer 2 and Layer 3 networks. Can be deployed to support 10 GbE ports and is designed to be able to evolve over time to support 25, 50, and 100 GbE speeds. This helps future-proof your network architecture and allows for implementing significant speed changes to the architecture over time.
- HPE StoreFabric SN2100M switches provide high-port density in a single rack unit, allowing for higher capacity and efficiency, simplifying scale-out environments and saving on total cost of ownership (TCO). Unique breakout cables fan out individual switch ports to multiple device ports. With unique form factors and port counts, these Ethernet switches allow two HPE StoreFabric SN2100M units to be deployed side-by-side allowing for increased density, making it the ideal top-of-rack (ToR) switch. Designed to use less electric power than competing switches, with less than 95W, HPE StoreFabric SN2100M provides one of the industry's lowest power draws, producing less heat than competing products and allowing reduced OPEX cost.
- HPE StoreFabric SN2100M switches provide ultra-low latency of under 300ns port-to-port. This is advantageous for flash storage, which moved latency from storage access to the network, as well as for the burst nature of today's software-defined and cloud data centers traffic. Provides enough internal bandwidth that there is sufficient capacity to carry ports at 100 Gbps bandwidth concurrently. This allows the switches to avoid head-of-line blocking which can reduce overall performance and throughput. Introduces dynamic shared buffers and wire speed performance with no packet loss for predictable data delivery.