HP DesignJet Z6810, 60-in Production
HP DesignJet Z6810 Production - large-format printer - color - ink-jet
60" large-format printer - ink-jet - color
English, French, Portuguese, Spanish / Canada, Latin America, United States
HP Thermal Inkjet
Ink Palette Supported (Colors)
8-ink - light cyan, light magenta, yellow, matte black, photo black, chromatic red, magenta, light gray
Max Media Size
Roll (60 in)
Min Media Size (Custom)
Max Media Size (Custom)
Up to 1507 sq.ft/hour - B/W ï¿½ Up to 1507 sq.ft/hour - color ï¿½ Up to 3.2 min/page - color normal - ANSI D (22 in x 34 in)
Max Resolution (B&W)
2400 x 1200 dpi
Max Resolution (Color)
2400 x 1200 dpi
RAM Installed (Max)
PostScript 3, HP RTL, CALS G4, HP GL/2, TIFF, PDF 1.7, JPEG
Fabric, fine art paper, bond paper, proofing paper, banner paper, film, backlit paper, info sign cards, photographic paper
AC 120/230 V
- Accommodate production peaks with print speeds up to 212 ftu00b2/hr on glossy and 548 ftu00b2/hr on plain paper.
- Help your customers stand out from impactful photos to detailed maps/line drawings, with optimized printheads.
- Seamlessly integrate with the market-leading RIPs, enabled by HP's RIP certification program.
What's in the box
- HP DesignJet Z6810 Production Printer, spindle, printheads, introductory ink cartridges, maintenance cartridge, printer stand, take-up reel, 3-in spindle adapter kit, quick reference guide, setup poster, startup software, power cord
- Help your customers stand out from impactful photos to detailed maps/line drawings, with optimized printheads.Avoid rework with consistent, accurate color across prints and printers, with embedded spectrophotometer.Meet your customers' expectations for precise colors with HP Professional PANTONE color emulation.
- Accommodate production peaks with print speeds up to 212 ft /hr on glossy and 548 ft /hr on plain paper.Handle more jobs with 500 GB hard disk capacity.Work without interruption with long media rolls, 775-ml HP ink cartridges, and a built-in take-up reel.
- Seamlessly integrate with the market-leading RIPs, enabled by HP's RIP certification program.Turn operator efficiency into operating profit with HP SmartStream job preparation and processing software.Easily create content and submit jobs using the HP Applications Center.Enjoy one-click printing that also helps reduce media waste using HP Click printing software.