Cisco MDS 9100 Enterprise Package License
- Networking applications - monitoring & performance management
- 1 switch
- Cisco MDS 9100, MDS 9120, MDS 9140; StorageWorks SN6000C 16-ports Active Fabric Switch, SN6000C 32-ports Active Fabric Switch
Are you looking for a software that provides one of the market's best monitoring of networks? Cisco's SAN-OS is the underlying system software that powers the award wining Cisco MDS 9000 family of multilayer switches. The standard SAN-OS software package is bundled at no charge with the Cisco MDS 9000 series switches and includes a base set of features. For more information about this product, read down below! To look at other software, search more on Rack Simply!
- Inter VSAN routing
- Quality of Service (QoS) levels
- Switch-switch and host-switch authentication
- Host to LUN zoning
- Read-only zoning
- Individual port security
- VSAN based access control
- Inter-VSAN Routing enables sharing of resources across VSANs without compromising the VSAN benefits of scalability, reliability, availability and security.
- Inter-VSAN Routing can be used in conjunction with FCIP to create more efficient business continuity and disaster recovery solutions.
- The QoS feature in Cisco SAN-OS allows for data traffic to be classified into distinct levels for service differentiation
- Switch to switch and host to switch authentication helps to eliminate disruptions that may occur due to unauthorized devices connecting to a large enterprise fabric
- LUN Zoning provides a single point of control for managing secure access to LUNs across heterogeneous storage subsystems
- Read only zoning is especially useful for sharing volumes across servers for read-only operations for backup, datawarehousing etc
- Individual port security assures SAN security is not compromised due to unauthorized devices connecting to a switch port
- VSAN-based access control adds a layer of security where only administrators can configure switches within specified VSANs
What’s in the box
- Cisco MDS 9100 Enterprise Package RTU (1)