Cisco MDS 9200 Enterprise Package License
- Networking applications - monitoring & performance management
- 1 switch
Are you looking for a reliable software package to help your operate your data center with ease? Cisco Systems believes the standard features are required by most customers to build storage area networks (SAN). The Cisco MDS switch also has a set of additional advanced traffic engineering and advanced security features recommended for all Enterprise SANs. For more information about this product, read down below! To look at other software, search more on Rack Simply!
- Inter VSAN routing
- Quality of Service (QoS) levels
- Switch-switch and host-switch authentication
- Host to LUN zoning
- Read-only zoning
- Individual port security
- VSAN based access control
- Inter-VSAN Routing enables sharing of resources across VSANs without compromising the VSAN benefits of scalability, reliability, availability and security.
- Inter-VSAN Routing can be used in conjunction with FCIP to create more efficient business continuity and disaster recovery solutions.
- The QoS feature in Cisco SAN-OS allows for data traffic to be classified into distinct levels for service differentiation
- Switch to switch and host to switch authentication helps to eliminate disruptions that may occur due to unauthorized devices connecting to a large enterprise fabric
- LUN Zoning provides a single point of control for managing secure access to LUNs across heterogeneous storage subsystems
- Read only zoning is especially useful for sharing volumes across servers for read-only operations for backup, datawarehousing etc
- Individual port security assures SAN security is not compromised due to unauthorized devices connecting to a switch port
- VSAN-based access control adds a layer of security where only administrators can configure switches within specified VSANs
What’s in the box
- Cisco MDS 9200 Enterprise Package RTU (1)