Cisco MDS 9500 Enterprise Package License
- Networking applications - monitoring & performance management
- 1 switch
Is security an important factor for you and your systems? The Cisco MDS 9500 Enterprise Package is designed to provide enhanced security and management features, bundled for convenience and added flexibility. The Cisco MDS 9500 Enterprise Package includes the following capabilities: LUN Zoning, Read-only zones, Port lockdown. For more information about this product, read down below! To look at other software, search more on Rack Simply!
- Inter VSAN routing
- Quality of Service (QoS) levels
- Switch-switch and host-switch authentication
- Host to LUN zoning
- Read-only zoning
- Individual port security
- VSAN based access control
- Inter-VSAN Routing enables sharing of resources across VSANs without compromising the VSAN benefits of scalability, reliability, availability and security.
- Inter-VSAN Routing can be used in conjunction with FCIP to create more efficient business continuity and disaster recovery solutions.
- The QoS feature in Cisco SAN-OS allows for data traffic to be classified into distinct levels for service differentiation
- Switch to switch and host to switch authentication helps to eliminate disruptions that may occur due to unauthorized devices connecting to a large enterprise fabric
- LUN Zoning provides a single point of control for managing secure access to LUNs across heterogeneous storage subsystems
- Read only zoning is especially useful for sharing volumes across servers for read-only operations for backup, datawarehousing etc
- Individual port security assures SAN security is not compromised due to unauthorized devices connecting to a switch port
- VSAN-based access control adds a layer of security where only administrators can configure switches within specified VSANs
What’s in the box
- Cisco MDS 9500 Enterprise Package RTU (1)