HP EMS HA Monitors LTU
- HPE Event Monitoring Service High Availability Monitors - license - 1 user
- Networking applications - monitoring & performance management, system & remote management
- 1 user
Would your business find it difficult to operate for a few hours or an entire day without access to core IT services? HP Serviceguard clustering software is the foundation of every Serviceguard business continuity solution. Serviceguard packages a critical service, an application or a database with its associated resources and monitors the entire package for faults in hardware, software, operating systems, virtualization layers, network, and storage. During a fault, Serviceguard gracefully shuts down the application, restarts it on an available server in the cluster, connects it to the appropriate storage device, and resumes normal operations, all in mere seconds. Serviceguard clusters remove single points of failure and deliver high availability with redundant hardware. Feel free to scroll down below for more details. For information about various other hardware and software technologies, be sure to search on Rack Simply!
- Critical Operations and focus related to faults in hardware, software, operating system, virtualization layer, virtual machine guests, network and storage.
- HP Serviceguard packages a critical service such as an application or a database together with its associated resources, and monitors the entire package for any faults related to hardware, software, operating system, virtualization layer, virtual machine guests, network and storage.Uses advanced cluster arbitration mechanisms to prevent data corruption and loss.
- Maintains service levels after a failover or disaster by using seamless integration with the HP Matrix Operating Environment to help improve resource utilization and flex resources in real time.Delivers full support for both physical and virtualized server environments.
- Complete integration with utility pricing to synchronize the movement of hardware resources and software licenses along with a service during failover.
- HP Serviceguard utilizes the simplicity of your toolkits and extensions with management of Serviceguard Extension for Oracle Real Application Cluster (SGeRAC), Serviceguard Extension for SAP (SGeSAP), the Enterprise Cluster Master Toolkit (ECMT), and the Network File Server (NFS) Toolkit.Enjoy full compatibility with Serviceguard Metrocluster and Continentalclusters Disaster Recovery Solutions to provide simplicity even during failovers.