HP RMC-V 10xxx/20xxx E-LTU
- HPE StoreOnce Recovery Manager Central with VMware for 3PAR StoreServ 10400/10800 - license - 1 array
- Networking applications - network backup
- 1 array
Looking for a reliable recovery system? The HP StoreOnce Recovery Manager Central for VMware allows VMware administrators to create hundreds of VM-aware consistent snapshots and initiate rapid online recovery directly from within the VMware vCenter Server virtualization management console. Using the StoreOnce RMC Express Protect feature, customers can also backup to StoreOnce directly. The backups are self-contained volumes that can be restored back to the original or different 3PAR StoreServ array in the event of a disaster. For information about various other hardware and software technologies, be sure to search on Rack Simply!
- Converged data protection from a central point of control
- Simple, automated, non-disruptive
- Reduced cost, less complexity
- Less risk, more agility
- Faster, more efficient backup and recovery
- Application flexibility
- HP StoreOnce Recovery Manager Central (RMC) serves as the single integration and control point for data protection.
- Leveraging primary 3PAR StoreServ Snapshot technology and StoreOnce Catalyst Backup for converged data protection that combines the simplicity and performance of snapshots with the reliability and storage efficiency of deduplicated backup.
- Allows administrators to power hundreds of application-consistent virtual machine (VM) snapshots for rapid online recovery.
- Integrated into the VMware vCenter Server Virtualization management console for centralized control; the Scheduler feature automates snapshot creation on 3PAR StoreServ as well as backup of snapshots to StoreOnce.
- A key feature of HP StoreOnce RMC is the Express Backup capability that facilitates direct backup from primary storage to backup storage completely removing the application server from the data path.
- Scalable, non-duplicative snapshots allow administrators a greater number of backups for a frequent extended history of recovery points, giving flexibility when committing to a given recovery point objective (RPO).
- Each StoreOnce backup is a self-contained volume which can be used to restore to the original or a different StoreServ array, even if the original base volume on StoreServ is completely lost. This level of data protection cannot be obtained using snapshots alone.
What’s in the box
- License Entitlement, Electronic Delivery