HPE Advanced Performance Monitoring LTU
- Advanced Performance Monitor - box pack - 1 switch
- HPE SAN Switch 8/80, SN6000B 16Gb; StorageWorks SAN Switch 2/32, SAN Switch 4/32
Are you in the market for great monitoring performance? The HPE Advanced Performance Monitoring LTU allows for end-to-end performance monitoring of traffic between a server and a storage device, assessing resource utilization on a fabric-wide basis. This enabling technology provides the ability to monitor and watch specific fabric metrics from a SID (Source ID) to a DID (Destination ID), creating a method to be able to fine-tune and scale your fabric more efficiently. For more information about this product, read down below! To look at other software, search more on Rack Simply!
- Customization, Network Clarity, Precautionary Security, and Compatibility.
- allows the administrator to customize the switch to the specific requirements of their enterprise environment.
- Network Clarity;
- enable 8GB pipes with ISL Trunking. Potential network congestion is mitigated by the additional bandwidth.
- Precautionary Security;
- the Fabric Watch and Advanced Performance Monitoring features provide the capability to monitor, diagnose and alert the administrator of environmental and performance hot spots. Advance warning to potential problems is critical to maximizing up-time of mission critical environments.
- works well with market leading SAN installed base of over 200,000 switches (>2.5 million ports) currently running mission critical storage environments.
What’s in the box
- 32-Port Advanced Performance Monitor SAN Switch Software LTU ALL