HPE B-Series SAN Director Extended Fabric LTU
- HPE Extended Fabric - license - 1 switch
- StorageWorks Core Switch 2/64, 2/64 PowerPak; StorageWorks Modular SAN Array 1000
Are you looking to increase bandwidth within your compounds? The HPE B-Series SAN Director Extended Fabric LTU includes extended fabrics, SAN fabric coverage can be increased to 100 kilometers at full bandwidth to campuses, Metropolitan Area Networks, and backup sites. It also increases high availability by providing long-distance backup support to ensure business continuance and disaster recovery. For more information, read down below and for more software options, look more on Rack Simply!
- ISL Trunking
- Fabric Watch
- Advanced Performance Monitoring
- Compatible with market leading SAN
- Enable 8Gb pipes with ISL Trunking. Potential network congestion is mitigated by the additional bandwidth.
- API Access through PERL scripting capabilities, the administrator can simply automate management tasks, which are unique to each environment.
- The Fabric Watch and Advanced Performance Monitoring features provide the capability to monitor, diagnose and alert the administrator of environmental and performance hot spots. Advance warning to potential problems is critical to maximizing uptime of mission critical environments.
- SAN Extension solutions such as Extended Fabrics provide data center co-location connectivity. The customer now has the flexibility to choose native FC (up to 100km) or best-in-class products for DWDM, FC over IP and FC over SONET.
- Compatible with market leading SAN installed base of over 200,000 switches (>2.5 million ports) currently running mission critical storage environments.
What’s in the box
- B-series Extended Fabric Director Switch Software LTU