HPE B-Series Trunking Director Switch LTU
Do you know what ISL Trunking is? What it can do for your organization? ISL Trunking delivers high performance enhanced trunking capabilities by aggregating up to four ISLs into a single logical 8 Gb Fibre Channel link. This license logically groups up to four e-ports to provide a high bandwidth Trunk between two switches. The switch operating system views the Trunk as a single, high bandwidth resource (up to 8 Gb) when routing connections between switches. Connections are load-balanced across the individual links, which comprise the logical trunk group. For more information, read down below and for more software options, look more on Rack Simply!
- ISL Trunking
- Fabric Watch
- Advanced Performance Monitoring
- Compatible with market leading SAN
- Enable 8Gb pipes with ISL Trunking. Potential network congestion is mitigated by the additional bandwidth.
- API Access through PERL scripting capabilities, the administrator can simply automate management tasks, which are unique to each environment.
- The Fabric Watch and Advanced Performance Monitoring features provide the capability to monitor, diagnose and alert the administrator of environmental and performance hot spots. Advance warning to potential problems is critical to maximizing uptime of mission critical environments.
- SAN Extension solutions such as Extended Fabrics provide data center co-location connectivity. The customer now has the flexibility to choose native FC (up to 100km) or best-in-class products for DWDM, FC over IP and FC over SONET.
- Compatible with market leading SAN installed base of over 200,000 switches (>2.5 million ports) currently running mission critical storage environments.