HPE Backup Navigator 10-49TB SW E-LTU
- HPE Backup Navigator - license - 1 TB capacity
- Networking applications - network backup
- 10-49 TB
Does a backup software sound like something you may need? The HPE Backup Navigator is a highly interactive and intuitive reporting application that combines strong visualization and real-time operational analytics to simplify and optimize the backup and recovery experience. For more information, scroll down below. If you are looking for other hardware or software technology search for more on Rack Simply!
- Intelligent dashboards
- Real-time predictive analytics
- Rapid root-cause analysis and problem solving
- Collaboration and cross-system support
- Flexible reporting
- “What-if” scenario evaluation
- Dashboard reports provide valuable insights into the key performance indicators of the backup and recovery process, and more importantly, they’re interactive and customizable allowing the IT administrator to filter, change, and modify views.
- Gain visual foresight into the backup and recovery process based on daily use, along with trending and forecasting algorithms to reveal future performance and capacity gaps and requirements specific toyour data set characteristics, infrastructure capabilities, and organizational requirements.
- Proactively detect and address potential resource conflicts and systematic/systemic issues before they cascade into outages and data loss that negatively impact business operations.
- Automate the report creation process, allowing it to be scheduled and shared with stakeholders within the organization, or securely isolated and made available to external customers relying on the backup and recovery service. The same information can be exported in a variety of formats for inclusion into other organizational systems.
- Extensible reports can be customized and tailored to match the specific needs of the operator, organization, or customer, relying on the details for decision-making and taking appropriate action.
- Get intelligent insights into current backup and recovery operations before new datasets are included into the process. Such insights can identify whether or not service-level agreements would remain achievable, the impacts to the backup infrastructure, and the perfect ways to balance the demands of the new datasets within the existing infrastructure.