HPE Cloudera ENT Basic Ed 1 Year Subscription 24×7 Physical License
- Cloudera Enterprise Basic - license + 1 Year 24x7 Support - 1 node
- Networking applications - connectivity & data sharing, storage management, clustering / high-availability software
- 1 node
- 1 Year 24x7 Support
- Technical support
Is your organization's data growing? If so, you may benefit from upgrading software systems to anticipate future growth! Cloudera Enterprise Software, combined with HPE ProLiant Servers, provides an industry leading solution to enable organizations to extract value from data. Cloudera and HPE enable teams to deploy Hadoop by delivering software and support for your adoption of this data management technology to manage these large and changing data sets. For more information about this product, read down below! To look at other software, search more on Rack Simply!
Service & Support
Service & Support
- Apache Hadoop
- Scalable Platform
- Cloudera Manager
- Apache Hadoop; helps you become information-driven by leveraging the best of the open source community with the enterprise capabilities you need to succeed
- Designed specifically for mission-critical environments, Cloudera Enterprise includes Cloudera Hadoop Distribution (CDH), the world’s most popular open source Hadoop-based platform.CDH includes advanced system
- Scalable Platform;
- store any amount or type of data, in its original form, for as long as desired or required.Integrated with your existing infrastructure and analytical tools to reduce time to deployment.
- Flexible to run a variety of enterprise workloads-including batch processing, interactive SQL, enterprise search and advanced analytics.
- Cloudera Manager;
- help you easily deploy, manage, monitor, and diagnose issues with your cluster.
- Cloudera Manager is critical for operating clusters at scale.
- At the core of Cloudera Enterprise Software is CDH, which combines Apache Hadoop with a number of other open source projects to create a single, massively scalable system so you can unite storage with an array of powerful processing and analytics frameworks.
- Cloudera Support provides one of the industry’s best technical support for Hadoop.