HPE CS Ent 80-OSI 3y S LTU
- HPE CloudSystem Enterprise - license + 3 Years 24x7 Support
- Online & appliance based services - online & appliance based services - cloud computing software
- 80 OS instances
- 3 Years 24x7 Support
- Technical support
Do you have a hybrid cloud? Do you have problems with your centers? You need an application that will help your organization inside and out. The HP CloudSystem Enterprise is the solution for building and managing hybrid cloud environments. Rely on CloudSystem Enterprise when your business demands infrastructure, platform, or application services, and you need to deliver them fast! Scroll down below for more details and be sure to check out all Rack Simply for all of your hardware and software needs!
Service & Support
Service & Support
Hosted Service Type
- Fast and easy software installation, with appliance-based packaging
- An administration console that aligns with HP OneView for management consistency and improved productivity across the datacenter
- A drag-and-drop designer for rapidly defining multi-tier cloud services
- Pre-defined service catalog entries for popular applications, with more than 200 HP Cloud Maps
- Business-friendly economics
- Confidence in a trusted partner who understands the fast paced evolution of enterprise business.
- Receive your CloudSystem ready-to-run, as an HP ConvergedSystem solution, or move your existing virtual environment to cloud in hours reducing your time to value from days to hours.
- Protect existing investments in HP CloudSystem software with smooth upgrades, and side-by-side support of HP Matrix and HP Cloud OS resources.
- Avoid vendor lock-in with open, standards-based technology for HP and third party hardware and software, including a wide range of operating systems and virtualization technologies.
- Depend on HP Helion OpenStack, the core of HP CloudSystem, to deliver vendor neutral OpenStack technology and open APIs for cloud integration and portability.
- Realize immediate productivity gains with a solution designed for intuitive use by cloud administrators, service architects, and service consumers.
- Look-and-feel consistency between CloudSystem and HP OneView consoles makes it seemless for IT to embrace cloud management.