HPE CS SAP HANA iLO Adv-BL 3yr TSU LTU
- HPE Integrated Lights-Out Advanced Blade - license + 3 Years 24x7 Support - 1 server
- 1 server
- 3 Years 24x7 Support
- For ProLiant BladeSystem
- Technical support
Looking for high performing software that helps manage your cloud? The HPE CS SAP is a operating system-independent console that supports graphic modes that display remote host server activities, such as shutdown and startup operations. It works with a standard browser and no additional software is required on the remote server or client system. Scroll down below for more details and be sure to check out all Rack Simply for all of your hardware and software needs!
Service & Support
Service & Support
- Virtual graphical console
- Virtual media (Virtual Floppy and CD)
- Directory integration for user management
- Integrated Lights-Out Advanced provides embedded hardware Graphical Remote Console capabilities that can turn a supported browser into a virtual desktop, giving the user full control over the display, keyboard, and mouse of the host server. The operating system-independent console supports graphic modes that display remote host server activities, such as shutdown and startup operations. It works with a standard browser and no additional software is required on the remote server or client system.
- The USB-based Virtual Media feature allows an IT administrator to boot the remote server using a standard 1.44 MB diskette on the client machine, a CD on the client machine, or an image of the floppy from anywhere on the client’s network. After the remote server has booted a USB-capable operating system, the virtual floppy or CD is available as if it were a local USB device. The Virtual Media features save time and increase efficiency by eliminating the need to visit the remote server just to insert and use a diskette or CD.
- The Integrated Lights-Out integrates with enterprise-class directory services to provide secure, scalable, and cost effective user management. Directory services, such as Microsoft Active Directory and Novell eDirectory, can be used to authorize directory users with assigned user roles to Integrated Lights-Out processors. An easy and reliable installation program is available to install a management console snap-in and extend customer’s existing directory schema to enable directory support for the HP lights-out management products. A directory migration tool is available to automate the integration of existing HP lights-out management devices to directory services.