HPE VCEM BL-c3000 Nm 1-Enclosure License
- HPE Virtual Connect Enterprise Manager for BL-c3000 - license + 1 Year 24x7 Software Support - 1 enclosure
- 1 Year 24x7 Software Support
Tired of configuring each Virtual Connect module over and over? HPE Virtual Connect Enterprise Manager centralizes connection management and workload mobility for HPE Blade Servers that use Virtual Connect to access LANs, SANs and converged network infrastructures. It increases productivity and reduces operating costs by allowing data centers to respond faster to workload and configuration changes. Built on the Virtual Connect architecture, it provides a central console to administer network address assignments, perform group-based configuration management, and rapidly deploy and move server connections for 250 Virtual Connect domains (up to 1,000 BladeSystem enclosures and 16,000 blade servers). Virtual Connect and Virtual Connect Enterprise Manager create a change-ready infrastructure allowing system administrators to add, replace and recover servers across the data center in minutes without impacting network configurations or availability.
Service & Support
Service & Support
- Qty 1, HPE Virtual Connect Enterprise Manager for BL-c3000 License and 1 Year 24×7 Software Support.
- HPE Virtual Connect Enterprise Manager for BL-c3000 responds faster to change, reducing time, cost and risk.
- The HPE Virtual Connect Enterprise Manager handles add, modify and fail over server connections and it’s workloads in minutes without impacting LANs and SANs.
- The HPE Virtual Connect Enterprise Manager simplifies server deployment or movement with per enclosure licensing, avoiding the need to assign licenses to new servers.
- HPE Virtual Connect Enterprise Manager reduces unnecessary and disruptive production downtime by temporarily moving server workloads to alternate enclosures/bays during server maintenance.
- Delivers smooth deployment, movement, and failover of server connections and workloads across the data center.