HPE LTO-7 Ultrium Non Custom Lbl 20 Pk
- Storage media - LTO Ultrium
- Limited lifetime warranty
HPE Ultrium Non-Custom Labeled Data Cartridge - LTO Ultrium 7 x 20 - 6 TB - storage media
Storage media - LTO Ultrium
Media Included Qty
Limited lifetime warranty
HPE Ultrium Non-Custom Labeled Data Cartridge
- Manual labeling is a slow, laborious, error-prone process
- Each 20-pack of labeled tapes follows a sequence for ease of use: predetermined by HPE and guaranteed to be unique, no codes are ever repeated
- HPE's Non-custom Labeled media costs the same as its unlabeled media
- Manual labeling is a slow, laborious, error-prone process. With custom labeled media, IT staff no longer have to waste hours peeling, sticking and attaching barcode labels to individual cartridges. HPE barcode labels use Tri-Optic products to produce labels that will not peel, distort, reflect or fade. Labels are applied professionally, in a clean, controlled environment to prevent backup disruptions and drive damage.
- Operational efficiencies as a result of bulk reading of media and line of sight reading not being necessary. Increases the real time visibility of media so the datacenter can quickly recognize a missing tape and thus reduce a chance of data breaches which can incur heavy fines and brand damage.
- Each 20-pack of labeled tapes follows a sequence for ease of use: predetermined by HPE and guaranteed to be unique. No codes are ever repeated. Pre-sequenced media cuts lead times to days because they can be shipped off the shelf, usually within 2-3 working days. HPE Non-custom Labeled cartridges can be used in any HPE and non-HPE LTO Ultrium, DLT and SDLT drives.
- HPE's Non-custom Labeled media costs the same as its unlabeled media. RFID non-custom label: provides strong ROI as a result of operational efficiencies. Now includes LTO-7 data cartridges.