HPE MSL LTO-7 FC Drive Upgrade Kit
HPE StoreEver LTO-7 Ultrium 15000 FC Drive Upgrade Kit - tape library drive module - LTO Ultrium - 8Gb Fibre Channel
Tape library drive module
LTO Ultrium 7
8Gb Fibre Channel
LTO Ultrium - 5.25" x 1/2H
Storage Removable Capacity
6 TB (native) / 15 TB (compressed)
Supported Tape Cartridges (Read and Write)
Ultrium 6, Ultrium 7
Data Transfer Rate (native)
300 MBps (1.08 TBph)
Data Transfer Rate (compressed)
750 MBps (2.7 TBph)
LTO-7 Ultrium 15000 FC Drive Upgrade Kit
- High-capacity drive
- Ease of use with LTFS and HPE StoreOpen
- Fast data transfer rate
- Manageable tools
- Affordable ownership
- Investment protection
- Open standard
What's in the box
- (1) HPE StoreEver MSL LTO-7 Ultrium 15000 FC Drive Upgrade Kit
- Large-capacity drive requires fewer data cartridges to meet storage needs, significantly reducing IT and archiving costs.
- Providing a self-describing file system with HPE LTO-5 or higher generation cartridges, which enables the combined archiving benefits of application independence, transportability and protection from obsolescence.
- Fast data transfer rate to meet demands of even tight backup window.
- HPE Library and Tape Tools (LTT) provides HPE TapeAssure health monitoring and operational information on performance and utilization for peace of mind and to allow you to optimize your configuration to get more out of your drives and media as well as help with installation and troubleshooting.
- High capacity combined with low media cost delivers an exceptionally low cost of ownership and ensures a faster return on investment.
- HPE's exclusive data rate matching feature automatically adjusts the drive's read and write speed based on the server and network environment, which increases performance, reduces mechanical wear on the drive, and extends tape life. Soft-load feature automatically takes the data cartridge and moves it into the load position. Advanced tape leader capture design ensures fail-safe cartridge loading. Active head cleaning provides automated cleaning that increases head life and reduces the need for using the cleaning cartridge. Lower power consumption for maximum reliability with minimum environmental costs.
- Delivers a compelling technology roadmap that offers higher capacity and performance tape solutions with backward read and write compatibility for previous drive generations.
- Based on the LTO technology open standard, delivering customers a greater choice of vendors and solutions without compromising compatibility across Ultrium products.