HPE DL325 Gen10 7351P 1P 16G Performance Server
- Server - rack-mountable
- 1 x AMD EPYC 7351P / 2.4 GHz (16-core)
- 16 GB (installed) / 2 TB (max) - DDR4 SDRAM - PC4-20800
- Hot-swap 2.5"
- No HDD
- No optical drive
- Limited warranty - parts and labor - 3 years - on-site - response time: next business day
The HPE DL325 Gen10 7351P one-processor server is an excellent option when you're substituting Intel for AMD. Ideal for a wide variety of workloads. The DL325 is the 1U AMD alternative to the HPE DL360 server.
HPE ProLiant DL325 Gen10 Performance - rack-mountable - EPYC 7351P 2.4 GHz - 16 GB
Server - rack-mountable
Height (Rack Units)
1 x AMD EPYC 7351P / 2.4 GHz (16-core)
64 MB L3 cache
Cache Per Processor
16 GB (installed) / 2 TB (max) - DDR4 SDRAM - PC4-20800
RAID (SATA 6Gb/s / SAS 12Gb/s) (HPE Smart Array P408i-a)
Server Storage Bays
No optical drive
AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)
Limited warranty - parts and labor - 3 years - on-site - response time: next business day
DL325 Gen10 Performance
- Innovative design
- Security innovations
- HPE ProLiant DL325 Gen10 has a dense chassis that accommodates several drive options. You can adapt and grow to changing business needs.
- Secure recovery allows server firmware to roll back to the last known good state or factory settings after detection of compromised server. Additional security options are available with TPM to avoid unauthorized access to the server and store artifacts used to authenticate the server platforms, while the intrusion detection kit logs and alerts when the server hood is removed for further protection.