HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 Performance – Server – ultra micro tower – 1-way
- HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 Performance - ultra micro tower - Opteron X3418 1.8 GHz - 8 GB - 0 GB
- 1 x AMD Opteron X3418 / 1.8 GHz (3.2 GHz) (Quad-Core)
- 8 GB (installed) / 32 GB (max) - DDR4 SDRAM - ECC - PC4-19200
- Limited warranty - parts and labor - 1 year - on-site
Are you a small office, home office, or small business that needs a compact affordable entry level server? The HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 delivers an affordable compact entry level server specifically designed for small offices, home offices, or small business environments.
Cache Per Processor
Hard Drive (2nd)
Hard Drive Capacity
Service & Support
Per Processor Size
Dimensions & Weight
Data Link Protocol
Max Supported Size
Data Integrity Check
Memory Specification Compliance
Max Supported Qty
Number of Cores
Manufacturer Form Factor
Internal Bays Qty
Front Accessible Bays Qty
- The HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 can be configured with ClearOS Software from HPE, an operating system with an intuitive Web based GUI and application marketplace that can be factory pre-loaded for your convenience.
- The HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 is available with easy access to hard drives, memory, and PCIe slots for simple installation or upgrade.
- HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 supports the AMD accelerated processing unit (APU) with the graphics core embedded to aid customers with graphics related workloads without installing an additional graphic card.
- The ClearOS Software from HPE is a no cost operating system and you decide what applications you want to configure while only paying for the applications and support you require.
- AMD Radeon Pro WX 2100 boosts up the graphics experience by offering the new generation Graphics Core Next (GCN) GPU architecture, OpenCL 2.0 support, three 4K res. displays at 60 Hz and many more.