HPE Foundation Care 4-Hour Exchange Service
HPE Foundation Care 4-Hour Exchange Service - extended service agreement - 3 years - shipment
Extended service agreement
Full Contract Period
24 hours a day / 7 days a week
HPE Foundation Care
4-Hour Exchange Service
- Provides access to Hewlett Packard Enterprise technical resources for problem resolution
- May contribute to improved system performance and reduced downtime
- Allows your IT resources to stay focused on their core tasks and priorities
- Escalation management
- Access to electronic support information and services
- Remote problem diagnosis and support
- Advance parts exchange
- Prepaid shipping label, materials, and instructions for defective unit return
- Replacement parts and materials
- Problem analysis and resolution
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise has established formal escalation procedures to facilitate the resolution of complex incidents. Local Hewlett Packard Enterprise management coordinates incident escalation, enlisting the skills of appropriate HPE resources and/or selected third parties to assist with problem solving.
- As part of this service, Hewlett Packard Enterprise provides access to commercially available electronic and web-based tools.
- When experiencing a problem, the customer must first place a call to a designated support telephone number. Hewlett Packard Enterprise will provide basic telephone technical assistance with installation, product configuration, setup, and problem resolution. Prior to any remote or offsite assistance, HPE may ask the customer to provide relevant information, start diagnostic tools, and perform other supporting activities at the request of HPE. HPE will then work with the customer remotely to isolate the hardware problem.