HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 6130 2P 64G 8SFF Bc Server
HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 High Performance - rack-mountable - Xeon Gold 6130 2.1 GHz - 64 GB - 0 GB
Server - rack-mountable
Height (Rack Units)
2 x Intel Xeon Gold 6130 / 2.1 GHz (3.7 GHz) (16-core)
Processor Main Features
Hyper-Threading Technology, Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2
44 MB L3 cache
Cache Per Processor
64 GB (installed) / 768 GB (max) - DDR4 SDRAM - PC4-20800
RAID (SATA 6Gb/s / SAS 12Gb/s) (HPE Smart Array P408i-a)
Server Storage Bays
AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)
17.5 in x 26.7 in x 3.4 in
ENERGY STAR Qualified
3 years warranty - on-site
Per Processor Size
Hard Drive (2nd)
ENERGY STAR Certified
DL380 Gen10 High Performance
Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Storage Controller (2nd)
Hard Drive Capacity
Service & Support
Dimensions & Weight
HPE Server UEFI
Data Link Protocol
RAID 10 ADM
Data Integrity Check
6-channel memory architecture
Memory Specification Compliance
Max Supported Size
Max Supported Qty
Number of Cores
Manufacturer Form Factor
Hot-Swap Bays Qty
Server Storage Bays
Server Swappable Drive Interface
Server Swappable Drive Form Factor
Server Swappable Drive Form Factor (metric)
Height (Rack Units)
- The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 Server has an adaptable chassis, including new HPE modular drive bay configuration options with up to 30 SFF, up to 19 LFF or up to 20 NVMe drive options along with support for up to 3 double wide GPU options.
- Only Hewlett Packard Enterprise offers industry standard servers with major firmware anchored directly into the silicon. With security protection built in across the server life-cycle starting with Silicon Root of Trust.
- HPE innovation with Intelligent System Tuning optimizes workload performance using customized profiles to tune internal resources, with improved throughput for all workloads including latency-sensitive workloads such as high-frequency trading with jitter smoothing.
- The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 Server comes with a complete set of HPE Technology Services, delivering confidence, reducing risk and helping customers realize agility and stability.
What's in the box
- HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 High Performance
- 6 x standard hot plug fans
- The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 Server has an adaptable chassis, including new HPE modular drive bay configuration options with up to 30 SFF, up to 19 LFF or up to 20 NVMe drive options along with support for up to 3 double wide GPU options.HPE Persistent Memory, delivers unprecedented levels of performance and data resiliency for databases and analytic workloads. With up to 27x faster application checkpoint operations and 20x faster restores, HPE delivers the fastest persistent memory in the market at TB-scale.In conjunction with the embedded SATA HPE Dynamic Smart Array S100i Controller for boot, data and media needs, the redesigned HPE Smart Array Controllers allow you the flexibility to choose the optimal 12 Gb/s controller most suited to your environment, and operate in both SAS and HBA mode.Along with an embedded 4x1GbE, you have a choice of HPE FlexibleLOM or PCIe standup adapters which offer a choice of networking bandwidth (1GbE to 40GbE) and fabric so you can adapt and grow to changing business needs.Supporting a wide range of operating environments from Azure to Docker to ClearOS in addition to traditional OSes.
- Only Hewlett Packard Enterprise offers industry standard servers with major firmware anchored directly into the silicon. With security protection built in across the server life-cycle starting with Silicon Root of Trust.Millions of lines of firmware code run before server operating system boots and with Run-Time Firmware Validation, enabled by HPE iLO Advanced Premium Security Edition, the server firmware is checked every 24 hours verifying validity and credibility of essential system firmware.Secure Recovery allows server firmware to roll back to the last known good state or factory settings after detection of compromised code.Additional security options are available with Trusted Platform Module (TPM) to prevent unauthorized access to the server and securely store artifacts used to authenticate the server platforms while the Intrusion Detection kit logs and alerts when the server hood is removed.
- HPE innovation with Intelligent System Tuning optimizes workload performance using customized profiles to tune internal resources, with improved throughput for all workloads including latency-sensitive workloads such as high-frequency trading with jitter smoothing.The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 Server supports industry standard technology leveraging the latest Intel Xeon Processor Scalable Family with up to 28 cores, 12 Gb SAS and 3.0 TB of HPE DDR4 SmartMemory.The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 supports up to three double wide or five single wide GPUs for workload acceleration.
- The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 Server comes with a complete set of HPE Technology Services, delivering confidence, reducing risk and helping customers realize agility and stability.HPE Pointnext Services simplifies all stages of the IT journey. Advisory and Transformation Services professionals understand customer challenges and design an optimal solution. Professional Services enables rapid deployment of solutions and Operational Services provides ongoing support.Services provided under Operational Services include: Flexible Capacity, Datacenter Care, Infrastructure Automation, Campus Care, Proactive Services and Multi-vendor coverage.HPE IT investment solutions help you transform to a digital business with IT economics that align to your business goals.