HPE PremierFlex – Network cable – LC multi-mode (M) to LC multi-mode (M) – 3.3 ft – fiber optic – OM4
- HPE PremierFlex - network cable - 3.3 ft
- Network cable - OM4
- Fiber optic
- 3.3 ft
- 2 x LC multi-mode - male
- Aruba 2920, 2930F 24, 2930F 48, 5406; HP 3100; HPE 12504, 1810, 3600, 5500, 8/20, 8/24, 8Gb, MSL2024, MSL4048, SAN Switch 8/80, SN8000B 32; 1/8 G2 Tape Autoloader; Enterprise Virtual Array P6350; Modular Smart Array 1040, 2040, 2040 10, P2000 G3; ProLiant DL360e Gen8; StoreFabric 8/24 8Gb
HP PremierFlex cables are the addition to the HP fiber optic cable family, offering significantly better bend performance and signal-transmission integrity than existing OM3 and OM2 technologies. Uses bendable fiber technology reduced downtime, troubleshooting, and operation expense OM3+ (3000 MHz-km), multi-mode completely compatible with all OM2 and OM3 installations.
Connector (Second End)
Network Cable Type
Left Connector Type
Right Connector Type
Right Connector Gender
Left Connector Gender
Dimensions & Weight
Length in Meters
- The HPE PremierFlex 3.3 ft network cable have 112% better signal quality than standard OM2/OM3 fiber cables.
- The HPE PremierFlex 3.3 ft network cable is Less susceptible to signal loss in typical routing applications, which means more up-time, less troubleshooting, and lower operating expense.
- The HPE PremierFlex 3.3 ft network cable with simplified installation it can be handled more intuitively.
- It is 135% higher bandwidth and less modal dispersion than standard OM3 cables, and 840% higher bandwidth vs. standard OM2 cables.
- Provide signal reliability and peace of mind.
- Efficient use of space
- Reliability insurance
What’s in the box
- (1) HP Premier Flex LC/LC Multi-mode OM4 2 Fiber 1m Cable