HPE Foundation Care Next Business Day ProLiant DL380 Gen10 5 Year Service
- Extended service agreement
- Parts and labor
- 5 years
- Next business day
How fast would you need support if one of your servers had a malfunction? As soon as possible right? With HPE Foundation Care, they will respond within 4 hours and possibly be on-site within the next business day! They will be enabling any member of your IT staff to locate this commercially available essential information. Hewlett Packard Enterprise technical resources work with your IT team to help you resolve hardware and software problems with HPE and selected third-party products. For hardware products covered by HPE Foundation Care, the service includes remote diagnosis and support, as well as onsite hardware repair if it is required to resolve an issue. For eligible HPE hardware products, this service may also include Basic Software Support and Collaborative Call Management for selected non-HPE software. For more information, be sure to contact us to find out how this service may benefit you! for more products, be sure to look here on Rack Simply!
Full Contract Period
Class of Equipment
Service & Support
Full Contract Period
- Choice of service levels to meet specific business needs.
- Fast, qualified response increasing uptime and maximising performance.
- Purchasing HPE Support Services service with HPE product reduces total cost of ownership.
- HPE Support Services Services delivered through accredited network of partners or by an HPE engineer ensuring the best possible service.
- Escalation management
- HPE electronic remote support solution
- Basic SW Support and Collaborative Call Management for non-HPE SW on eligible HPE hardware products
- Access to electronic support information and services
- Remote problem diagnosis and support
- Onsite hardware support
- Replacement parts and materials
- Access to technical resources
- License to use software updates
- Installation advisory support
- Software features and operational support